Tom Jagodzinski
Justice of the Peace - Connecticut
 Marriage Certificate

Once you are married, you may request a marriage certificate either by mail or in person. 

Complete the Application for Copy of Marriage Certificate and mail it or bring it in person to the vital records office of the town or city where the marriage took place, or the town or city where the parties to the marriage resided at the time of marriage. For contact information, See the Connecticut Town Clerk and Registrar Directory.

You can also order a copy from
the State Vital Records Office by completing the State Application for a Copy of Marriage License or order it on-line

 Connecticut regulations do not allow requests made by telephone.

Website Builder